The FFA control screen allows players to perform several tasks with all or some of their countries without having to login to each country individually. The interface was introduced in April, 2011 and was developed by Slagpit.
At the top of the menu, there are four main sections (General, Economic, War, and Custom). Beneath each of these sections are sets of sub-sections and sub-sub-sections.
The general section (by default) will list your countries and display these information fields for each country:
- Rank - The current rank of each country.
- Country - The names and numbers of your countries.
- Last turn - The approximate time you played your last turn.
- Land - Current number of total acres of each country.
- Networth -
- Special - Government type
- Clan - Shows tag (if any)
- 24 hr att. - attacks made in last 24h
- 24 hr def. - all defends in last 24h
Although not yet implemented, this sub-section will be where you can set country relations such as defensive, offensive, research and intelligence pacts.
The bonus menu is where you apply game bonuses. Select the bonus you wish to apply in the top section by checking the correct radio button, and below, choose the country or countries which you want to apply the specific bonus to.
The preference section allows you to toggle some general gameplay options.
- Tutorial - display ingame tutorial
- Buy public - always purchase goods from the public market, even if private is cheaper
- Turn overflow email - receive an email if a country runs out of space for turns
- Bonus turns - automatically convert bonus points into extra turns
- Sell food - automatically sell food on the private market after a turn is played
This page is used to update statuses for all countries at once, or to view the status of a particular country. The Upload button will send your country status to the site you selected in the Custom -> API menu (See below). Click the View Status link in the last column on the right to view the advisor page of a particular country.
The economic section (by default) will list your countries and display these information fields for each country:
- Country Name - The names and numbers of your countries.
- Money - The amount of money in each country.
- Food - The amount of food in each country.
- Oil - The amount of oil in each country.
- om tr - The number of troops for sale on the public market.
- om j - The number of jets for sale on the public market.
- om tu - The number of turrets for sale on the public market.
- om ta - The number of tanks for sale on the public market.
- om food - The number of bushels for sale on the public market.
- om oil - The number of oil barrels for sale on the public market.
- om tech - The number of tech points for sale on the public market.
- Buy Goods
- Buy Tech
- Sell Goods
- Sell Tech
- Create Standing Orders
- Cancel Standing Orders
Foreign Aid options.
Toggle GDI for selected countries.
Here you can make purchases off the private market for multiple countries at once. Select the countries that you wish to modify, enter the purchase information at the bottom, and click 'purchase'. Keep in mind that private market capacity is affected by when you login.
Not yet implemented.
Use this page to upload multiple spy ops. Enter the targets as a comma separated list with no spaces. Ranges are allowed: 1000-1003 will get spy ops on #1000, #1001, #1002, and #1003.
Vacation mode applies to all countries. If you wish to put all of your countries into vacation, click the Enter Vacation button. You cannot create new countries while on vacation. You must also remain in vacation mode for at least 72 hours, and must remove all countries from vacation at once when your vacation is over.
To apply an automatic startup, a country must be a Monarchy with at least 99 turns on hand, 0 turns played, and have at least 100 acres. Some startups, like rep casher, require a nominal amount of food on the public market.
Here you can manage multiple countries at once. Select the countries that you wish to modify, enter in the new information at the bottom, and click the appropriate button.
Spyop auto-uploading allows you to link your country with your clan or alliance hosting site. This means that when you perform spyops or click a link on your advisor page, information will be automatically uploaded to your hosting site. This page allows you to update several countries at once. For more information about auto-upload, reference the 'Preferences' section ingame. API codes are used by hosting sites to identify who you are and ensure the information being sent is valid. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE OUT YOUR API CODE TO OTHER PLAYERS!!
Here you can tag and detag multiple countries at once. Enter in the tag information at the top, select the countries to change, and click submit.